Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beach Babes

At the beginning of the semester my roommates and I thought it would be really fun to have a beach day in the middle of our crazy Rexburg winter.  We made all the plans but somehow all our weekends just got away from us and it never happened.  On our last weekend together in Rexburg four of us were home, I was mad at a dumb boy, and we were bored...so we decided to have our beach day!  Even though it wasn't snowing outside or insanely cold, it was still chilly so it was worth it.  We cranked up the heat, bought an ocean scented air freshener and bought all kinds of fun decorations, put on our swimming suits, and made sandwiches and pina coladas.  We lounged around on towels in our living room and drank our pina coladas out of fun glasses that Jen bought.  Then we went to the hot tub at the apartment next door to us.  It was so much fun! 

This is me, practicing for Hawaii!  1 1/2 days!!
Leslie and our monkey, Garth
Jen and Amanda chillin at the beach
Leslie and I drinking our Pina Coladas
I miss you girls!!!

1 comments:

The Gould Family said...

How fun!! You girls look like you have lots of fun together!