Papa Doc, Grama Joan, Aunt Kristi, Kristopher, Jessica, and McKenna came for a day to see the temple last weekend! I drove down to Idaho Falls Thursday night to have dinner with them and then Jessica got to come sleep over with me. We stayed up WAY too late and ate pizza at midnight with my roommates! And I think she thinks my friends and I are crazy because we watched Zac Efron sing Bet On It from High School Musical 2 about 3 times! I think she thought college girls should be more mature!! I hope she had fun, I did! Next time it's Kenna's turn! Then we went to the temple open house....it was amazing! It was supposed to be dedicated this Sunday but since President Hinkley died they moved it back a week. I get to watch it broadcasted in the Hart building and I am very excited!! More pictures of the temple to come....as soon as I have time to take them!


8 years ago

1 comments:
haha i was hoping that your cousin didn't think we were too crazy!!! Yeah we should be kind of mature... but we can still have fun!!!!
Post a Comment