On our Christmas cruise I went a little wild!! I was allowed to gamble so I wasted all kinds of money and didn't win anything!!
I made friends with Jojo our bar waiter
Which led to nonstop strawberry daquris!
And then I hung out at Senior Frogs in Mazatlan
We are pretty bad!!
Haha just kidding, obviously! I spent a total of 8 dollars gambling before I got bored. Chuck E Cheese is more fun! And I did drink lots of coladas and daquri's but they were ALL virgin....ask my mom about the non virgin drinks! haha This is about as bad as I get! I just thought these would be funny since all of the cute cruise pictures are on my mom's blog. We had a ton of fun, I loved it! Thanks mom and dad!!
8 years ago

1 comments:
Love the post pictures Jenn. We miss you!
Post a Comment