Monday, March 4, 2013

Adalynn At 3 Months

Adalynn is 3 months old!  I know everyone says this but I really feel like it flew by.  In some ways it feels like she has always been with us and that it has been forever since I was pregnant, but when I look back photos when she was brand new and so tiny it seems like time has gone by so quickly!  She is not a little newborn anymore and that is kind of sad.  But she is a lot more fun these days and we love seeing her figure things out and learn new tricks.  This month she started noticing and playing with her toys a lot more.  She will lay on her play mat and coo at the toys, grab onto her rattles and ball, and look at books when we read to her.  She is the happiest little baby, always smiling and almost laughing!  Even when she is upset and crying she will look at you and grin through the tears.  It is so pathetic and adorable.  We got our first real giggles out of her this month and it was SO cute!  She hasn't quite figured out how to repeat it so half the time she just smiles huge and screams or coughs instead of giggling.  She is still a pretty great sleeper, minus a 12 week growth spurt when we were up at 4 AM every night for a week, and the longest she slept this month was 9 hours, 40 minutes.  It was awesome!  Greg says he has seen her try to roll over and almost make it twice, but I have yet to see it so I think he is cheating and helping her.  Haha     

We went to Salt Lake City earlier this month to see my grandparents and got to be there to find out that Adalynn is getting a boy cousin!  We are so excited!  It was a really fun trip and I loved showing my girl off to all of my family there.  Bubba was definately the favorite.  He was so cute and funny.  He called Adalynn "that girl" and couldn't figure out how to say her name.  He kept asking "can I hold that girl?" and "what is that girl eating?".  It was super cute! 


She also loved Papa Doc and all the silly noises he made at her.  It was adorable!  I loved seeing them together.  

Adalynn weighs 13 pounds and is still wearing her 0-3 month clothes but she will be moving into her 3-6 month wardrobe very soon.  Here are a few of my favorite photos from this month: 






 With Uncle Adam

 Our first walk! 






Valentine's Day


My snuggly bedtime baby

0 comments: