My sweet girl is 2 months old! She started smiling a ton this month and is such a happy girl. After struggling to gain weight last month she really put on the chub this month. She weighs 10 pounds, 14 ounces and is 22.5 inches long. She got her first shots (3!) at her doctor appointment and was not a fan at all. Luckily our nurse was super fast, my mom and I didn't even see the 2nd shot go in, and she only cried for a few minutes. She got two pink bandaids, one on each leg. However, she liked the liquid they gave her for the Rotovirus vaccine and smacked her lips after she drank it.
My mom is back in town and I went back to work when Adalynn was 9 weeks old. My mom has been here watching her while I work but when she goes home Adalynn will go to the babysitters house. We found a really great family to watch her, they have a 10 month old boy and they love her. I think it is going to work out really well. I will work in the office in the afternoons on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and all day on Thursday. I get to work at home in the mornings and on Fridays. I have missed my job and I am really glad to be back. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful job that lets me have time home with my favorite girl.
Dad's first bath by himself. She still loves them and gets one every night before bedtime
First smile we caught on camera
In her little snowsuit that kept her toasty warm in our freezing cold weather this month
All dressed up for church...that she didn't get to go to
Tummy time








0 comments:
Post a Comment