Before I tell the story of our sweet girls birth, I wanted to document my pregnancy experience. All in all I was blessed with a really easy pregnancy. I was pretty tired and I had a little bit of morning sickness at the beginning, mostly I felt a little sick when I smelled something yucky and I gagged when I brushed my teeth--thankfully both went away after a few months! I only threw up 3 times, once when doing smelly dishes, and twice while brushing my teeth. Not too terrible, I think!
The second trimester was a breeze and flew by--actually the whole thing went pretty fast for me. I was able to do pretty much all of my normal activities and travel and work without many problems which was nice. My feet swelled up like crazy during the third trimester and by the end I only had 2 pairs of shoes that (barely) fit my huge feet! I slept pretty well for almost the entire pregnancy and honestly enjoyed almost all of it. The last 3 weeks or so was the only time I started to get uncomfortable and even then it was bearable.
Even though I was SO excited to have our girl here, I didn't really have many moments where I was just dying to get her out, I wasn't in a huge hurry. When my doctor started talking to me about doing a c section at 39 weeks because she was breech I asked her if there was any reason to do it at 39 weeks. She starts explaining that we could do it a little sooner than that, but then I think she was caught off guard when I asked why I couldn't go all the way to 40! Besides my ribs aching from her head being stuck up there nearly the entire time, and my enormous feet I didn't have a lot of complaints about being pregnant. I feel really very lucky! Knock on wood it is this easy the next time!
I never once felt a contraction the entire time (even though I found out at the hospital I was in fact having them) and didn't have a single sign of labor happen to me. So it was a good thing we needed to cut this girl out because I think she was far too comfortable in there!
4 Weeks
13 Weeks
16 Weeks
18.5 Weeks
20 Weeks
22 Weeks
28 Weeks
34 Weeks










1 comments:
you have such lovely titsmum
Post a Comment