After graduation and before we moved to Boise we went on a little vacation to St. George. We spent a lot of time enjoying the heat and sun at the pool. It was a nice change from Pocatello....where there was still snow on the ground.
It works out perfectly because it is almost exactly halfway between us and Greg's parents in Arizona. So Arno, Lisa, and Greg's sister Emily met us in St. George for a few days! We missed Adam who was already at work for the summer.
We had a lot of fun going to Zion's, eating out, shopping, and spending time together. I hope we can keep meeting in St George because we had a great time, Greg and I love it there, and we hope they did too!
I only took one picture but I think it is cute! And Zion's National Park is beautiful!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment