This is my new card blog! I have been having so much fun making cards that I wanted to share them with my friends and family. Right now I have a pretty good selection (some I have posted on this blog) of birthday, thank you, and Mother's Day cards....with more to come!
My cards are cheaper or as cheap as cards you'd find at the store and are hand stamped, customizable and (in my honest, biased opinion) cuter!!
Please visit Jennifer Hall'sMark (just click on the link) to see all of my cards and to make an order!
Add me to your blog list and check back often to see the new cards I am making!
I also have a blog button that I would love for you to add to your blogs!
I also have a blog button that I would love for you to add to your blogs!


2 comments:
Cute blog! And clever name!!
this is the latest of your life?! give me more baby!!
Post a Comment