I am pretty sure I get more comments asking me to update my blog than I ever do when I actually write a real post. I know practically everyone else on the planet is having babies and their blogs are much cuter and more exciting than mine so it's okay. I think so too. : ) I'd rather read your blog than write in my own anyway!
Sometimes late at night when I can't sleep I think of really funny/creative things to blog about. Then in the morning they are all gone. So sorry for my lack of creativity and excitement. Maybe I'll blog in the middle of the night from now on.
I don't have many pictures because I still haven't convinced Greg that they aren't painful and it is hard when you don't have your own personal paparazzi (mom) around all the time! But here is what we have been up to:
- We went to Utah for Halloween and to a haunted house (well everyone but me, I had a hair appointment...dang!) with Brad and his girlfriend Hillary and Ali and Ty. And trick or treating with my darling cousins. We had a blast!
- I got bangs. And slightly darker hair. I like it.
- We are going to Lubbock Texas for Christmas and are so excited. I have never met most of Greg's mom's side of the family so I am especially looking forward to it.
- Whitney came to visit me. She brought me Broulim's pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. We went to our favorite place, Craigo's, while Greg was at school (because you just can't eat at a pizza buffet with boys) and reminisced about the good old days. She introduced me to the cutest boots. Then she slept over on my couch. I miss her. Come back!
- I got a new job - I am a legal assistant/secretary. I started out totally clueless but now my boss thinks I'm pretty great at it.
- I work twice as many hours and get paid half as much. Lovely.
- We are going to Harry Potter 7 on Saturday and can't wait!
- We went to General Conference in October. Went to a session and had lunch with Grama Judy and Papa Dean and hung out with Whitney and Greg's brother Adam. Whitney why didn't we take any pictures? Next time!
- I got to see my long time best friends darling, brand new baby boy for the first time!
- I forgot to vote.
- I love getting to dress up for work. But doing it at the crack of dawn when it is still dark is no fun.
- Greg is still going to school. He graduates May 7th! He works so hard and I am so proud of him.
- My mom and dad are in Israel. Well I guess Egypt by now. I miss them.
- I joined a book club which has been fun. But this month's book is boring so I need a new one to read. Suggestions please?
- We are officially going to get the heck out of Pocatello this summer. Woo hoo!
- We will probably end up in Boise. I warm up to the idea more and more all the time and am actually getting excited about it.
- Greg is researching schools for his Psy.d program (Doctorate of Psychology) and Dr. Greg Hall just sounds so cool!
- My new favorite thing is making cards and I love sending them to people! It has turned into a fun (and expensive) hobby. I'm working on a big project that I am pretty proud of so maybe I'll post pictures when I am done. This was the first one I made at my little craft club:
- We are happy, healthy, and busy. Life is good!
Congratulations if you made it this far. Now go comment! haha


7 comments:
Yay!!! You blogged!! It sounds like you guys are doing great and keepin busy. Your hair looks amazing too!! You should start a business with your cute cards.
Love it Jenn! Thanks for the update! Glad all is well in Hall land!!! Miss you guys!
aw. i love this post! you dont need pictures! its so nice to see what you have been up too! i LOVe that card. im actually on my way to my "scrapbooking" club now. i fell in love with cards too! so fun.
I'm much rather read your blog than write on my own too! ;)
yay for the update! love your new bangs!
Love the updates! Missed you too!
I thoroughly enjoyed that post. It sounds like you guys are up to all things called life. Congrats on your new job and love the hair. Very fun. Too bad we can't see each other very often. I'm sure we'd have good times.
Yay I'm in your blog!!! Hahah! Your new hair is adorable!!! I love it!! I need to come visit you again for sure. And then we need to eat more pizza. And take more pictures. I'm pretty sure the last picture we ever took together was in April of '09. We need to document our most current cuteness. Maybe even with matching boots! Haha!
Post a Comment