I got to spend 4 days hanging out with, feeding, snuggling, and entertaining this adorable little man, my cousin Talmage
Seriously, he is the best baby ever. He was so cute and funny and easy. He hardly ever cried and was just so happy and fun! The kid eats everything in sight and it is soooo hilarious to watch. He probably gained 10 pounds just because I loved feeding him and wouldn't tell him no!
Eating ice cream at Sweet Tomatoes right before I left. He shoved the entire cone in his mouth! I love his little mohawk too. Unfortunately this was the only time me or Grama Joan thought to take any pictures.
I had the best time with him but I learned some important things before Greg and I have kids:
1. We need an extreme lifestyle makeover. We will probably have to practice going to bed and waking up early, eating at normal and consistent times, and not napping for about a year so that we can get used to it
2. I need to start lifting weights. Seriously, those car seats are SO heavy even before you put a baby in them!
3. We are SO not ready for this yet! haha :) We should probably practice on Talmage a little more often!
I missed Greg but had so much fun with Talmage. I was glad he was so good and easy so that I didn't miss Greg too much and got to have lots of fun. I will admit though, I was exhausted when I came home! But I would come back and watch him in a heartbeat!
I miss you baby! Can't wait to come back and see you!

1 comments:
Oh my cuteness!! He is so darn cute. Can't wait to see him in July!!
Post a Comment