Friday, January 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

Greg and I got to spend Thanksgiving with his family in Snowflake. We were so lucky that he got a whole week off of school and that I can work from anywhere, so we could make the drive and spend a lot of time with his family. It was a REALLY long drive, the longest I've been on in a while! But Greg is pretty used to it so he drove the whole entire way which was nice for me!

This is everyone on Thanksgiving just before we ate our yummy dinner
This was my very first time in Snowflake so Greg and his family took me to do all of the "touristy" stuff and I loved it! I got to see some really neat things.
This place has a bunch of Indian petroglyphs, there is lots of that kind of stuff around Snowflake

On Thanksgiving we climbed this little hill that has a great view of Snowflake and the areas around us. It was so nice in Snowflake, the sky was so blue and it was warm enough not to need a coat most of the time. A welcome change from Pocatello!
I wish the sun wasn't so glarey because I really like this picture.
Oh we also went to the Petrified Forest National Park. To be honest we were all a little disappointed in it but we had a lot of fun driving around it and I enjoyed getting to know Greg's parents and sister better.

0 comments: