Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bachelorette Party!

Aunt Kristi and the cutest little girls in the whole world threw me a Bachelorette Party a few nights before the wedding. It was darling and we had so much fun! My little cousins Jessica, McKenna, Jagen, Nataly, Asey, Sydney, and Reese were all there and we had a High School Musical sing along party!
We all got to wear tiaras and hold wands and we sang and danced to High School Musical all night! The girls we so, so cute! I love them and just can't get enough of them. I think they were as excited for the wedding as I was! They made this darling sign at the party for me....
It says..."Jennifer Linn Skalla...Our Bride To Be" and then has a picture of me in my wedding dress and all the girls in their little dresses carrying my train....which they did!
Love from my girlies
Singing Fabulous with Nataly and Sydney! I know all the words. Don't laugh.

0 comments: