Just in case any one else is as obsessed with this as I am...
We are 79 days away from our wedding. That is half way from where we started from!
Here's hoping the second half goes faster than the first half.
And here's doubting that it will since he's not here this half. :(
Good news: We may have found an apartment in Pocatello. Its a little basement apartment that my good friend Megan's cousin owns. They are willing to let us sign a contract for August now instead of waiting two weeks before we want to move in, like all the other places said. Also, its a way better deal than any of the places I saw online. We're really excited! I'm going to see it on Thursday. Cross your fingers its decent!!
Even better news: I get to see Greg on Friday in St. George. In just 72 hours!!!


1 comments:
engagement picture? Also, it seems like yesterday you were telling me about your ring drama. I'm SURE it will go by faster than you think. At least when you look back on it it won't seem so bad. I love you. When can we play again?
Post a Comment